We are certified according to ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015.
We regularly measure:
- Customer satisfaction through surveys.
- Kilometers driven per customer visit – to reduce CO2 emissions.
- The numbers of STOP and GO reports, improvement opportunities, our staff identifies and notes in our complaint system.
- The number of preventive measures taken.
- Our contracted certification body carries out audits at least 2 times per year.
- SA-8000 is implemented and a natural part of our daily lives.
In our own operations, we have weekly meetings with the offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and London.
As we use video conferencing, we save huge amounts of aviation fuel and time.
AudicomPendax shall at any moment specify the importance of the developing, designing, producing and marketing of products that fulfill or exceed the customers expectations. Deliver the right product at the right time at the right price. All employees shall strive to improve the quality of their own work.
Follow laws and regulations.
AudicomPendax works for continuous environmental improvement and prevents contamination by:
Follow environmental legislation and meet market and government requirements. Purposefully in our product and purchasing process, question all materials and wherever possible replace with greener alternatives.
In selecting suppliers, prioritize companies with a developed environmental policy.
For transportation, seek the alternative with the least environmental impact.
All staff at all times try the possibility of virtual meetings instead of travel.
In order to cope with the above overall goals, we act as follows:
- When purchasing, we require content declarations and safety data sheets.
- We are active in promoting eco-friendly products.
- We are striving for efficiency improvements that save energy and reduce the environmental impact.
- We strive to apply the most environmentally friendly transportation option to every transport need.
- All our employees are given the opportunity to use video conferencing.
Compliance and goal fulfillment:
The management has defined and documented the company’s policy and quality objectives. Each manager is responsible for ensuring that the policy is understood and applied within its area of responsibility. All employees must ensure that the policy is complied with and the goals are met.
Continuous improvements that lead to better products and quality of our work are included as a natural part of our operations. This guarantees our customers that products and services are delivered according to specifications and contracts.
Standards for everyone’s safety
AudicomPendax are members of the SIS Technical Committee for Furniture. In the standardization work we develop test methods and sustainability- and safety requirements for both home and office furniture and, of course, writing boards for educational environments. Standards are important for specifiers and buyers to refer to – so important that they are referred to under the Swedish Public Procurement Act. The standards apply throughout Europe which makes AudicomPendax’s products a safe, secure and long-term choice for you.
We recycle more than one ton of aluminum each year.
This is efficiently recycled such as foil, soda cans and furniture components.
We are actively working on bringing new products and solutions to the market that are in line with tomorrow’s needs.
In our product development process, sustainability is an important part where we through smart solutions, material choices and versatility and more can reduce environmental impact.
Today we have a number of patents, which is a receipt that our work gives you an added value as an AudicomPendax customer.
Five year warranty
As a result of a long-term quality work, we provide 5 years of product warranty on all of our self-made standard products.